Go to wishlist Wishlist

Shopping cart

Your cart is currently empty

Payment Methods

We use two payment methods:

- By means of bank transfer: for commencement of production you make a deposit of 40%. Upon receipt of a copy of the Bill of Lading, you pay the remaining 60%. Upon receipt of full payment we send all original documents to you or to your transport agent on the spot.
- By means of a letter of credit at sight. On this payment, additional costs apply. Please contact us.